Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered the new peganus kothoga creature from the movie the relic, pre-painted and assembled kit online, and was wondering if anyone here mite have it, or have seen it, and give me some insight, on what you think of it.
it looks really cool in the pictures i've seen.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
I have the model. It comes out very well. Easy to build with a little filling of joins. Takes paint well, I used Tamiya acrylics. Great sculpt. Nice base. And quite heavy.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I posted these a while back, this is a version I painted, not a pre-paint. As to the kit the engineering behind it was amazing with only minute gaps to be filled around the leg joints.

I think I also had to look very hard to find any seam lines. Well worth the money imho:thumbsup:

p.s. The name should be Mbwun (Kothoga is the name of the native tribe) - I screwed up on the spelling!!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Pegasus have made figure models of both the 1950's movie Martian and the Steven Speilberg remake Martian from The War of the Worlds. They have also done the Martian War Machines from both those movies and things like an Apollo 27 retro styled rocket and Area 51 Flying Saucer along with a twin pack model of a single seat saucer with alien pilot.

The vehicle type kits are made of an ABS type plastic that glues easily. The figure kits as said by Robiwon are a kind of hard vinyl.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They also do the dragon from Dragonslayer. Here is my build of that kit. Pic is clickable.

great looking kit, you did a great job on it.
i found a dealer that sells pegasus kits today on the internet, so i ordered war of the worlds 2005 movie alien creature pre -built kit, to go with the kothoga.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pegasus have made figure models of both the 1950's movie Martian and the Steven Speilberg remake Martian from The War of the Worlds. They have also done the Martian War Machines from both those movies and things like an Apollo 27 retro styled rocket and Area 51 Flying Saucer along with a twin pack model of a single seat saucer with alien pilot.

The vehicle type kits are made of an ABS type plastic that glues easily. The figure kits as said by Robiwon are a kind of hard vinyl.
ordered the 2005 wotw alien today.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts

Don't forget My Favorite Martian.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
"Sorry-No matches. Please try some different terms." - Hobby Talk.

HAL9001-
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

I got the same thing.

At least we get to see Ians' kit. That looks really good! Not my type of subject, but when I see it on the forbidden plastics' front page I wonder what this is from. Now I know. Thanks!

~ Chris​

1 - 20 of 20 Posts