Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I collect horror kits, i have a few horizon and billiken kits.
anyone have billiken metaluna mutant, mummy, kits?
if so please post pictures of yours.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Hi there and welcome! I have always loved the Billiken kits (and have quite a few), but have never built and painted any :drunk: One of these days I will finally break down and build some!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great kits guys, need a mummy and base like yours wolfman66, yours looks great.
i have a billiken dracula on the way, but it will have to be stripped and repainted.
i also have a mummy on the way, but i think it has a missing piece.
wish i could find a mint billiken mummy.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
i've got the Frankenstein kit :thumbsup: .
there's a pic of it in my photos . ya probably have to go back a page or 2 to find him but he's in there . just click the link by my name .
welcome aboard !!
hb

·
Premium Member
6,010 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i've got the Frankenstein kit :thumbsup: .
there's a pic of it in my photos . ya probably have to go back a page or 2 to find him but he's in there . just click the link by my name .
welcome aboard !!
hb
i've got the horizon frankenstein, somehow i like it better than billikens.
both are great kits.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
thanks, which ones do you have?
Well lets see... Aside from the Godzillas, Ultramen and Ultra Kaiju (I've got a bunch of them) here are the ones I have - Unfortunately, all unbuilt :(

Frankensteins Monster, The Mummy, Creature from the Black Lagoon, She Creature, Saucer Man, It Conquered the World, The Colossal Man, Metaluna Mutant, The Thing, Laser Blast Alien, Predator, and Singenor (I really don't know what movie he is from, he just looks cool).

I had a Dracula at one time but traded him away. I've thought about trying to get one again, but haven't yet.

When I first discovered garage kits it was in the mid 80's and the Billikens were the first ones I bought. I've been hooked on them ever since :cool:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Well lets see... Aside from the Godzillas, Ultramen and Ultra Kaiju (I've got a bunch of them) here are the ones I have - Unfortunately, all unbuilt :(

Frankensteins Monster, The Mummy, Creature from the Black Lagoon, She Creature, Saucer Man, It Conquered the World, The Colossal Man, Metaluna Mutant, The Thing, Laser Blast Alien, Predator, and Singenor (I really don't know what movie he is from, he just looks cool).

I had a Dracula at one time but traded him away. I've thought about trying to get one again, but haven't yet.

When I first discovered garage kits it was in the mid 80's and the Billikens were the first ones I bought. I've been hooked on them ever since :cool:
Kirk that syngenor kit is from the Syngenor movie that came out in 1990.Its currently on DVD and thanks for the compliments on my two buildups.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

if your interested in trading or selling any, lmk.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Speaking of Billikens.I was digging threw my stash in the basement and came across this in my Billiken Creature box.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts