Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,I heard that Revell/Monogram is going to reissue the 1/60 scale Flying Sub.If its true it would be great.A bit of deja vu back in 1981 there was an Optimo cigar store that sold cigars and old Aurora Models!!and he had a ton of Seaviews and the price $1.50!!! I had a few but not enough.So I just had to wait till 2002 to get it again from Polar lights,who could know at that time the price of them would go to $300.00 or more,Thanks,Guy Schlicter.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
deja too. A store across town had dozens of Space Coupes and Skipjacks. All my first kitbashed scratch built designs had pieces from them.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
A point of knowlege;

Revelle/Monogram is keeping unused molds here in NorthBrook ILL until production occurs. When that happens, the mold is shipped to China and keep in faclities there. Given enough time, R/M will empty their new warehouse of stored molds. Since moving into their new offices/warehouse, I have not heard if a complete inventory was taken of the molds. I know that the Atomic power plant was given away to Lindberg but the Aurora Voyager from Fantastic Voyage was still in exsistance. Time will tell. Maybe Dean as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts