Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have an older version of the Realflite and I think it is great! I am just starting with rc airplanes and it has helped me alot. Its alot cheaper and easier to do your crashing on the computer than in real life. Out in the field there is no "reset" button. The sim gave me the basic skills and confidance to give flying a try. I highly reccommend it. Just my humble opinion.

·
Registered
465 Posts
It is indeed a great sim but do yourself a favor and at least look at the other major player..........Phoenix 4

Phoenix4 cost less upfront, includes ALL types of craft (airplanes and helicopters), and all future updates are FREE. No packs to buy and no need to spend money on 3.5, 4.5, 6.5 planes, 6.5 helicopters etc...........

Having said that, Realflight is favored by some as is Phoenix 4..................Ford/Chevy stuff.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not already have a great plane.But now wanted to get a Large MX2 great RC airplane model with a wingspan of 1.4 m. Driven by a powerful brushless motor and complete all sorts of aerobatics. Excellent quality and control. This aircraft is used in the Red Bull Air Race! Has most of the electronics preinstalled.Can you have any idea is it good or not?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts