Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Yes, here is the word I got from Frank, Monday morning. "They have two complete figures in each box, along with a glow nameplate and door handles." They had some left after Chiller and I ordered mine as soon as I read this!

·
Registered
434 Posts
I just ordered mine directly from the Moebius site! It's in the Exclusives section of the store. Can't wait. Especially after learning of the dual figures included. I'm stoked. Thanks Dave,Frank,and all involved!!!

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
I went to buy one of these yesterday off the Moebius site but couldn't get any postage options to work so I couldn't complete the order!

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Oh thanks. I couldn't find that anywhere like the FAQs... I figured since there was a drop down shipping option menu there were options...

UPDATE: Ordered mine this morning! Thanks again

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Yeah that shipping confused me as well. I sent the order and hoped it wouldn't get bounced due to no shipping options - And it didn't :thumbsup:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Got it! Iwas debating gettimg a second Frank for diplay (Love the box), now I'm glad I waited for this beauty. Thanks for the heads-up guys!

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
I Notice its listed under pre-order still but then under exclusives it says its available to ship after Chiller... which is now...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts