Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking to see where it's popping up, if at all yet. I really want one or two. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Not in PA. Thu are part of te P case. They havent been Distributed really yet. The N cases are just hitting. The birds cars arent even hitting yet and mattel says they are now shipping.

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
I need to find at least a couple of 'em. Growing up in the 1970's, Scooby Doo was part of my childhood. Not only that but my son up in Michigan has a privateer ice cream truck painted up like the Mystery Machine, so I need to get one for him to stick on his dashboard! :hat:

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I have yet to see any in north central Illinois. There is a guy in Rockford that hits the pegs daily. He's got one listed under his eBay ID. I'm looking for 3. One for each of my sons, and the other for myself. I REFUSE to pay secondary market prices though. $8 - $12+ for a friggin' mainline? NO WAY!

If anyone here comes across them, I'll pay you for the cars and shipping!!!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I haven't seen any yet in my travels from North to South in Ca

As long as we all stick together and help each other out we all will be able to at least obtain 1 for our collection....

When I see them I am buying everyone of them to spread em out in who needs 1 for their collection....

1 - 20 of 57 Posts