Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
It will be like the Batmobile and be everywhere before you know it, although it doesn't compare to the JL version IMO.

That ladder looks hideous hanging on the side of this one.:drunk: Looks like some big dangly mud flap from the black lagoon.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
I think Dragnet Supporter needs one of these to do some detail work. Some silver and red paint will do a world of good for the detail on this casting. But look whats on the dash? Is that a clipboard on the dash in front of the passinger?
It is also easy to remove the top package. Just pull out on the ladder and the hoses that go into the windows. the whole thing just pops off. Might make for easer detailing.
The clear plastic window on the tiop also lets you see the detail of the interior.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
It will be like the Batmobile and be everywhere before you know it, although it doesn't compare to the JL version IMO.

That ladder looks hideous hanging on the side of this one.:drunk: Looks like some big dangly mud flap from the black lagoon.
Yes, but will we see the "gottahaveitnows" spend $180 on feebay for one???:freak:
I will patiently wait to find them for 97 cents at WM.:)

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts

It sho do! If you don't mind it bein' loose, an exacto blade will take care of part between the rungs :)

Several on ebay for $15 and up for the gotta have it nows.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
take this with a grain of salt as they say. but one of the administrators posted on hotwheels.com, that this ghostbusters car would be short produced, and would be a one time shot. it's created alot of questions. especially why a mattel would allow an administrator to post such things.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I still haven't seen a HW Ecto-1 on the pegs. This one will be a "hoarder's" favorite for awhile. I agree, wait a little bit & there will be plenty around. Right now, it's going through the hoard & gotta have one first phase. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
I still haven't seen a HW Ecto-1 on the pegs. This one will be a "hoarder's" favorite for awhile. I agree, wait a little bit & there will be plenty around. Right now, it's going through the hoard & gotta have one first phase. :rolleyes:
Check your Walmarts this week they are putting out sidekicks with them and the clear xraycer Stock Car, and some cars with white letter tires ('69 Firebird, Boneshaker, and some others) and if you are lucky, the Old Number 5.5 TH. I opened 5 of them tonight and got a Super and two Regulars. First super since last summer. At least a few Ectos per shipper. Not sure if they'll be in regular case assortments.

Felt like I found White Lightnings walking out of there with 3 cars with white tires.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts