Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife wants 'em as she collects the Bread Box variations. It is white and says HWPS on the side.

Let me know if you have, thanks!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It's a T-Hunt?

Well, son-of-a-gun! It is a T-Hunt. I never realized and neither did she. I thought it was just a K-Day car. The hunt is on then, lol.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Had one in my hand today and didn't know it was a 2013 hunt. Wasn't there when I went back....I will be looking a bit harder the next time :(

·
Registered
834 Posts
Dude u have no idea how stupid i felt yesterday. Nobody grabbed any of them i had over 16 in my hands after everyone left. I was looking for errors. I left all of em! Ughhhhh!!!!

·
Registered
6,817 Posts
Don't feel bad. I walked away from at least 6 of them, but at the end of the day, I wasn't that crazy about it when I didn't know it was a Regular Hunt. Kinda put it into perspective for me.
Had one in my hand today and didn't know it was a 2013 hunt. Wasn't there when I went back....I will be looking a bit harder the next time :(

·
Registered
834 Posts
You know that out of the entire board of members, you are always the 1 to post something about what I do or say. I dont know why I would make up a "BS" story about hotwheels like that is sooo impossible to find that many treasure hunts. So you can kiss my @$$. Wait.... Never mind you actually might want to do that. :lol:

·
Registered
6,817 Posts
If I recall, I did see a lot of them. Know one knew what they were, so they stayed until the word got out.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
That only goes to show that a TH tampo or a green stripe is the selling point. As long as you don't know it's a hunt, you don't want it. When the cat is out of the bag, it's all "I feel stupid". Why? Therefore Mattel, the system of having THs and the whole picture makes BS Man turn up. :)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts