Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was curious if anyone else here might like to try and set up a particular night this week or weekend to hang out and chat in the Hobbytalk chatroom. I'd love to make this a weekly thing where we meet up and chat about projects,racing,tuning,customs, and life in general......anyone else down with that idea???

What night might work best for you guys??? What time???

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Wednesday at 9, huh? Count me in, unless I'm on diaper duty... :rolleyes:

--rick

·
Registered
315 Posts
wednesday the 20th ?? 9 pm. Sure but Im on call at the kart track, so might have to fly.Tell you the truth dont know there was a chat room. where is it and how do we get in ???

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
doctorslotcar said:
wednesday the 20th ?? 9 pm. Sure but Im on call at the kart track, so might have to fly.Tell you the truth dont know there was a chat room. where is it and how do we get in ???

Bruce, the link for the chatroom is located in the upper right hand corner of this Hobbytalk page (in the dark blue area)

Wednesday night sounds fine for me.......is that going to be 9pm central ???

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
doctorslotcar said:
Ill Try To Be There At 9 Eastern. I Just Went To It And No Ones Home.tuesday The 19th @8:10 Pm. See Ya Tommorrow Gang

LOL, if anyone's up for chatting tonight then let me know........I'll be around all evening.....and wouldn't mind chatting... :jest:

·
Registered
689 Posts
hey im game for wednesday nights im in oklahoma and eight central would be great but i dont see how to get in the chat room

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
okracer said:
hey im game for wednesday nights im in oklahoma and eight central would be great but i dont see how to get in the chat room
Howdy neighbor!......look up to the upper right hand corner of the Hobby talk page......in the dark blue area is a link for the chat which says "chat"....click on that and it'll take you to the chatroom. :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts