Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NICE BEANIES!!!!! I have alotttttttt! I need to sell alllll!!!!!! I could take pictures and send you. Maybe your wife might want them.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
No thanks.

Your best bet is to donate them and get the tax write off.Beanies don't sell unless they are rare???Even then the rare only bring three to ten dollars.I think the Goodwill gives a buck apiece for tax write off.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your best bet is to donate them and get the tax write off.Beanies don't sell unless they are rare???Even then the rare only bring three to ten dollars.I think the Goodwill gives a buck apiece for tax write off.
I have rare Pooh beanies. They were from France, Paris, and Europe. Let's see.. I have Sakura, Nipponia, Garcia 3rd gen, Brittania and few. Most Ty's I have are regular. I could take pictures and send you if you would like to give me your email address. PM me with your email address.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
No thanks..

I looked some of your stuff up on Ebay they all range as being sold completed auctions from 99 cents to 6 dollars.I don't want any more beanies me and the wife are thinking of taking the tax write off and donate them to the Goodwill....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts