Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this and thought it would be cool for a buddy but he isn't into the 1:144 stuff and while I think it is super cool I know that if I keep it and open it it will just get lost by the kids so if anyone collects this scale and wants it lmk. I'm not into racing stuff myself so if it will be appreciated elsewhere its yours. It's a pretty cool little bugger with cool detail.

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
I never saw a dragster before, I have 2 funny cars in that scale which are pretty cool also.
What do you want for it?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is a grocery store on my way to work that has some of the older drag strip demons. Not sure if you wanted me to check which ones they have but if so I can check what they have for ya. Only place I've seen them in a while so lmk if you wanted me to check on them in the morning.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
There is a grocery store on my way to work that has some of the older drag strip demons. Not sure if you wanted me to check which ones they have but if so I can check what they have for ya. Only place I've seen them in a while so lmk if you wanted me to check on them in the morning.
Eric, See if they have the #15/30 Silver 65 Dodge Coronet Dick Landy,.... If they have 1 or 20 I take em all as I have a buddy that is a big fan and is always looking for more.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Very nice! My friend has 2 of them and races locally in pittsburgh and many surrounding states. 7.08 1/4 mile is his fastest one,but he specializes in 1/8 mile bracket racing where 1000ths of a second matter from start to stripe. He does pretty good in his 1980 monte carlo running 9.30 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
[/IMG] Though not 144th scale,i bought these wls awhile back. The loose ones have Tom Lowe's initals on the base. Johnny lightning's main creator.
Im confused on the signatures as each Dragster is a different driver.... Did you get the same driver to sign all 3 cards ??? .... Unless that is Tom Lowe's sigs on them cards

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Eric, See if they have the #15/30 Silver 65 Dodge Coronet Dick Landy,.... If they have 1 or 20 I take em all as I have a buddy that is a big fan and is always looking for more.
Will do. It's right next to one of my usual morning stops on way to work.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Im confused on the signatures as each Dragster is a different driver.... Did you get the same driver to sign all 3 cards ??? .... Unless that is Tom Lowe's sigs on them cards
Yes all are TL signatures. Its a 6 dragster set,i asked him to sign all 6 cards and open 6 others and initial the bases. Now if only i can get the signatures of the drivers on the cards and initials on the bases. I had to almost beg TL to open 6 perfectly mint carded wls so he could initial them. Not everyone collects cardboard!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts