Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALPHASLOTS on ebay??? I have purchased 2 bodies from him at different times and let's just say they don't exactly line up with the chassis. Anyone else notice this??

·
Registered
110 Posts
alfaslot

I've bought several bodies from him. You have to make some chassis adjustments though. It's kinda the opposite of the fray style bodies. He does make some very interesting resins.

·
Registered
108 Posts
win43

Hi win43 some of my bodies work a little better with johnny lightning/auto world chassis,they are slightly longer,some are better with aurora thunderjet chassis,the difference can be fixed by opening the rear wheelwell slightly at the front or back.i remembered the laguna being an issue during the summer,you left me possitive feedback but said you would not buy from me again,i appreciate the feedback and communication.the lancia you bought recently is set up for a j.l. chassis,sorry if that wasnt stated in the auction,it will be from this point.i included the m.e.v. lotus europa body to make up for the laguna body that wasnt right,i meant to send you another laguna body but was in the middle of a move an it got forgoten about,sorry for that.from posts ive read of yours in the past you seem like a good guy,i would like you to be happy with your purchase,if you would like to send it back i would issue a full refund of your payment.alfaslot

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Man-oh-man, from what I just read, *I* would buy from this caster! :thumbsup:

Many Ebay sellers should take notes and could learn a lesson here, yeah?
Thanks for being "one of the good ones!"

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
In my limited experience Alfaslot is a good person to deal with. I would certainly buy from him again.

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
I've bought a few bodies from him as well, I didn't love all of them, but he's a decent guy... as his response proved. I would buy from him again too.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alphaslots,
I am glad you posted here. Thanks for the offer to refund money, but i will open the wheelwells. I hope you don't think I was trying to bad mouth you. I was just curious as to what others thought. I like your bodies (some very interesting castings) and I thank you for the free one. I respect what these guys say on here. So, if they are going to buy from you, I will continue to buy occasionionally also. Like it was pointed out....MORE EBAYERS SHOULD BE LIKE YOU.
Thanks,
Jerry(win43)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Jerry,no worries at all.I need buyers feedback to keep from getting complacent or lazy,Ive cast alot of bodies over the last couple years,i have had a few complaints and have tried to make things right in those cases.i recently bought gg32's molds which are two piece molds,so any of the castings i sell from them will have resin screwposts cast with the body and will be listed with that information in the description.one final note i have been lurking on this board for a couple years now with only a few postings,i greatly enjoy most of the postings from everyone on here now and in the past,i just have a hard time posting,i dont want it to seem like i am pimping my product.
thanks for the positive postings, greg

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
alfaslot1 said:
,i just have a hard time posting,i dont want it to seem like i am pimping my product.

No Worries Greg, you wouldn't be the first to stand under the street light here lol..

Dave :wave:

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
C'mon Greg!

alfaslot1 said:
...........one final note i have been lurking on this board for a couple years now with only a few postings,i greatly enjoy most of the postings from everyone on here now and in the past,i just have a hard time posting,i dont want it to seem like i am pimping my product.
:thumbsup: Pimp schmimp! Get in the game. We need fresh meat. :p If you really feel the need, post your wares in the appropriate heading like everbody else. Thats what it's there for. Seriously this board is nuthin' but fun. BH

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
Its all about pimping.............lol............but Greg, wouldn't you want to sell to guys here and save the fleabay fees??? and paypal fees??? hmmmmm
I done it, and never thought of it as pimping.

·
Registered
108 Posts
sethndaddy said:
Its all about pimping.............lol............but Greg, wouldn't you want to sell to guys here and save the fleabay fees??? and paypal fees??? hmmmmm
I would be happy to sell to the guys on here also,i just need to figure out how to load pictures that aren't to large for the thread.i successfully loaded a few in my gallery.
alfaslot1

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
sethndaddy said:
Its all about spreading the joy! I agree with Ed,screw the Ebay fees.
DRAGjet

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
:thumbsup: Alfaslot,I put up more t-jet gearplates with arms on Epay,let me know if you need some.
DRAGjet
859-356-1566 anytime

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey alfaslot, Did you at one time have a '59 Chevy Sedan Delivery casting? Will You be casting any more? I missed that one and have been kicking myself ever since. Glen

·
Registered
299 Posts
Jerry,no worries at all.I need buyers feedback to keep from getting complacent or lazy,Ive cast alot of bodies over the last couple years,i have had a few complaints and have tried to make things right in those cases.i recently bought gg32's molds which are two piece molds,so any of the castings i sell from them will have resin screwposts cast with the body and will be listed with that information in the description.one final note i have been lurking on this board for a couple years now with only a few postings,i greatly enjoy most of the postings from everyone on here now and in the past,i just have a hard time posting,i dont want it to seem like i am pimping my product.
tail lights fade? that's who I sold all my old 2 parts molds to? stirlingmoss aka gg32
that was greg talking to win43.

·
Premium Member
5,688 Posts
Stirlingmoss how funny he posted that pal!!!!! We were just talking about your molds!!!!

BTW dude, great meeting you today ✌✌����

Love putting a face with the name!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts