Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah. Walls and sprints don't mix well! I take it there is no run off area. Any pics or videos around I can look at?

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
The only pic I have seen is on the QSAC site under tracks, I will try to take a couple this week end and post them for you...

Dave D
TEAM ORANGE
QSAC #821

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Track and wall is great. I promise you wont regret racing there. If tou do Dave will make it up to you by interducing you to the Kung Foo Bandit.

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
Track and wall is great. I promise you wont regret racing there. If tou do Dave will make it up to you by interducing you to the Kung Foo Bandit.
Just when we think everyone has forgotten about that guy you go and bring him back again, prolly we should just let him slip away to the past???...

Dave D
TEAM ORANGE
QSAC #821

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sounds like a great guy! lol!

I am sure I will be there. I'm not scarred of ANY wall!!! I did see a video on YouTube. Looks like a real nice place. What hotels do you recommend?

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
Sounds like a great guy! lol!

I am sure I will be there. I'm not scarred of ANY wall!!! I did see a video on YouTube. Looks like a real nice place. What hotels do you recommend?
I am not from the area but if you look back at the TRI STATE thread from MPR if I remember right some Hotels were listed there.
I will Have someone from MPR post the hotels soon...
Rockford
super 8 815 229 5522
holiday inn 815 398 2200
hampton inn 815 229 0404
fairfield inn and suites 815 398 7400
ramada inn 815 226 0860 or 815 226 2100
quality inn 815 227 1300

loves park
holiday inn 815 654 4100

Dave D
TEAM ORANGE
QSAC #821

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Wall

MPR is one of my favorite tracks. It is a great sprint car track. Lots of fun to drive and the walls are not any worse than any other wall. You just have to know how to hit them. I've done it many a time and survived. You will not regret racing there. Lots of great times have been had at MPR. Great group of guys.
I plan on being there.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts