Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
That is a very interesting tool if it does work as the website said it will. I will be very careful in soldering the comm sleeve. I would like to give it a try. For the price,$4.00 per sleeve, I think it is reasonably price.

·
Registered
59 Posts
From another forum I have read, I think they are holding off on release to the public while in final development. Several people are waiting on their unit to arrive that they have ordered.

Chris

·
Registered
16 Posts
We finally started shipping the CommSleeves last week. We had some un-expected issues to work out in production. Heat, accuracy, repeatabilty, etc., etc. I wont bore you with the details. Everything seems to be working now. Produced a couple hundred last week with no problems. Even though Copper is soft compared to Stainless it has a lot of tricky characteristics.

If you have any questions email me or post it here.

Hank, did you get your FussyBrush?

Harlow

·
Registered
843 Posts
As soon as I see one person get on here and say this works, I'll probably order one, and a bunch of comm sleeves.. I'll be doing motors over for guys, and charging 10 bucks a pop for it. What a money maker this is gonna be..... :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I don't guess I would count as that one person since I made it. Ha. We've had a lot of racers ask us if we would do the installation for them so we are adding the service to the site on a temporary basis. Once there are some individuals we can send them to then we will list those individuals contact info on our site. BTW - We are charging $12.00 and including a before and after Dyno printout from a CE TD-45. Info on our service will be added to the site asap. Once again, we don't want to continue this service, only till there are some individuals set up to take the orders.

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Harlow, I would carry your products at our track if you would just answer one of the many e mails concerning a dealership that I have sent you. I got the address off your site so I am reasonably sure it's correct. I got to use your serrator back in May and have been sending e mails periodically since, with no success. I really like your stuff and would like to offer it to our racers in the hobby shop. Granted, I don't do mail order (because track owners really don't appreciate it) so I'm not going to sell hundreds of them. So if you can see your way too it, How about sending me an E Mail in reference to the above request to [email protected] I really would appreciate it. Thank you.

Clifford Kline
www.echeconneesuperspeedway.tk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Clifford, If I didn't respond to an email then I didn't get it. I always respond promptly. I know for a fact that emails are no longer 100% guaranteed to be delivered. ISP's are blocking some of them depending on their source and what Virus, Worm or Trojan is going around at the time. Will get back with you shortly at above email address.

Have you ever heard the saying "Big sales make you money but small sales keep you in business"

Thanks for complimenting our products and I apologize for the the difficulties you had contacting me.

Harlow

·
Registered
16 Posts
Roadsplat, we have a 10-12 day backlog right now. There is a notice at the top of our homepage that stats the approximate current waiting period. We had a lot of problems getting production up so some of those receiving them now have waited a lot longer.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I had a 19T arm that ran really fast for me until the comm got too small to run anymore. I sent it to Dwayne and although it took a while i got it back and made a run with it. It looked great and ran well, though not as fast as before, I attribute this to the larger comm diameter that results from the process. When i start running 19T again I'm sure it will get better as the diameter comes down or make some fine adjustments to the gearing. Long story short, my favorite clutch armature is ready for another season of racing for less than the price of a new one and the luck of the draw.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts