Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kind of remember a diecast vehicle that I had around 1968 scale about 1/64 it was a straight job truck that had a AA battery in it that powered the headlights and taillights. i mentioned this to a friend a few years back, he said it was in my head,

·
Registered
5 Posts
I remember the Motorific Sets of the 60's they had a Little motor to get them to move on the track but no head or tail lights and they were bigger then 1/64th.

I still have all the track but not the cars.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Sounds like a Marx die cast "Light Truck." I have seen some photos of them but I do not recall seeing any toys of this sort for sale.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess I'm not that crazy then...alright with this hobby it helps to be crazy.
thanks Tone, edseldave for the comeback :thumbsup:

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
You could also ask over at the Matchbox Community Collectors Hall under the "Focus on Small Scale" forum. Between Jeff Koch, Doug Breithaupt, Kimmo Sahakangas, and a host of other very hard core diecast collectors you will get an answer.

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Chipster said:
I remember the Motorific Sets of the 60's they had a Little motor to get them to move on the track but no head or tail lights and they were bigger then 1/64th.

I still have all the track but not the cars.
We should get together and play! I still got cars but no track.
Ask your mom if you can come over! :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Stompers my brother and I had were from the 80's.
They were plastic 4x4's powered by a AA battery. We had a bunch and he had a blue semi with box trailer that was awesome. They might still be in my parents attic, I'll have to check.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts