Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 All Stars 1964 Buick Riviera. Gold with a yellow flame outline down the side. None at the Kmart I went to for K days and hit a second store to look thru the leftovers and found a couple. A collector there said it was a limited run, 1 case code thing that there wouldnt be very many out.
Anybody else find any? :confused:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I was going to get about a dozen of them.. The wheels would be great for swapping onto '59 impalas and the old skool '59 Caddy... but then I left every single one I had grabbed.

·
Registered
302 Posts
i did not find any rivieras but did end up walkin away with 7 of those 67 flamed camaros everyone was leaving them ????
but i think they look sweet so i got them
lolaz28

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
i got the vette hunt. i left the camaros as did most everyone. they are all over walmart here. there's really a ton of them in this town.
i saw redline camaro in like a purple i hadn't seen before.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got 3 of the BWF Camaros. Thats all I could get my hands on. There not very commen here yet and have only seen them before in the 10 packs and the Valentine 6 packs at Target.
I think the Riviera is suppose to be like the yellow SRT8 and the purple Dodge truck where, they were only in one case code for one month so when there gone there gone.
Should still be fairly easy to find tho cause the Riviera, no matter what color seems to be a peg warmer around most areas.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MaryA said:
Never saw the gold Riviera at my Kmart!
Mine never either.
The original Kmart I went to for Kdays had one assortment in the cases plus the exclusives/repaints. Our cases only had 1 t-hunt out of 24 cases. The other store I went to when it was all over to look thru leftovers got 16 cases and 9 t-hunts found there. There assortment contained the Riviera but also the yellow Camaro and purple with flames Hotbird that my Wal-marts had pegs full of for a month.None of those cars were in the cases at the store I went to originally for Kmart Days.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Didn't run across the Riviera - I was in and out of K-Mart within 15 minutes. My number for a case was one of the first one's to get pulled. The new manager decided to follow all of the rules this time too - 5 car limit. I grabbed a T-Hunt, camaro with flames, the motorhome and the mystery cars (what junk). There were 48 cases at our store and from what I could tell (from the short time I was there) they all had a t-hunt.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts