Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The last time I found a cool site and posted it, I found this wonderful lady who was building a Serenity from scratch. She had her own web site and was a long-time lurker here. When she saw her own stuff in a my post, she joined and the rest is history. I guess I'm hoping for the same from Modern Fred!:wave:

BTW: "lurker" has such a negative connotation to it??!!

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Give this guy a second look...

I wanted to resurrect this old thread again with a post. I just spent an hour going through this guy's collection of models and memorbilia. What a collection!

He's got some nice photos of original Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea filming miniatures and all kinds of cool stuff. Give yourself a few minutes to check out these 118+ pages of photos.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Thanks for posting the link. Its fun looking in other people's toy boxes.

I spent some time going through it over the last few days. Its great looking at others peoples' stuff and feeling glad that its not taking up space in my place. :thumbsup:

He has captured a beautiful array of pop culture stuff covering many of the subjects I've liked over the years. The vast collection of modernist architectural images alone is worth the visit.

Regards,
MattL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts