Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would like to do some zombie kits, particularly Tarman from ROTLD I, II

know if any exist?

I'd be willing to settle for a prefab marquette or bust.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
There are several out there, but most were limited edition, so far as I know. They're all resin that I've seen, as well. Try doing a Google search?

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I usually do that first. I saw a Tarman marquette that was pending approval but aside from that, didn't see anything. I'll try a different boolean.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have not seen any of Tarman but I have two from the 'Resurrection Cemetary' series made by Monsters and Mayhem Models - 'Gravepopper Ghoul' and ' Bones To Pick' . Unfortunately I believe this company is no longer around. These resin kits were dated 1995 and are in 1/10 scale. I have posted pics of the Gravepopper here before. There were 3 in the series but the third one was waay too expensive for me and I did not like the pose of the woman they had in it. I hope this helps in some small way. - Duff

·
Registered
946 Posts
Terrific Tarman kit and some other zombies HERE. Hard to go wrong with this seller.

GEOmetric Design makes a Night of the Living Dead graveyard ghoul.

Some old German Garage zombie kits have been reissued. Extremely creepy stuff. A couple of pics are on Buc Wheat's Garage Kits of 2009 page.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts