Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting to work on my setup on my 1/10th slider and am looking for any tips. It is stock with 13.5 and orion 2400 Lipo class. Track is very sticky large clay oval.

Thanks,

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My real problem is keepign the front wheels on the ground. Hit gas in corner and get a bad push, crank on the wheel and it will lide the back end around enough to lose momentum. Need to put some wheight up front and dial back the esc I guess.

Of course the biggest problem the last time I ran was on the last lap got turned and ran ito the off road track. Thoguht I could hit the jump and come out back on the track. Problem was it caused me miss the scoring loop and when it landed it stripped the tranny idler gear smooth. :cry: Live and learn

Bob

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
I run a Losi green right front spring, orange right rear spring, and silver left rear and front. About two degrees of negative camber on right front and two degrees positive on left front. Three degrees negative on right rear and zero on left rear. Aluminum idler gear. I have 35 weight oil in all four shocks. May or may not work on your track.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts