Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since I bought the Planet of the Apes Icarus resin kit by Wilco Models, I have become a real fan of "Da Sarge". I understood that he was working on a resin kit of the Martian War Machine from the 1950's movie "War of the Worlds", the Cosmostrator and perhaps even a Fantastic Voyage Proteus.

has anybody got any news on these? If they are anything like the Icarus, they ought to be real gems!

Huzz

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I emailed Bill (Da Sarge) the other day about the War of the Worlds Martian Machine. He sent me some pics and I must say it looks pretty impressive. I've bought several of his models and they're top notch! I'm almost done with the Luna and getting ready to start on the Pan Am Clipper. My Icarus is waiting in the wings! I'm sure he'll chime in pretty soon with an update.

Rob

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Any word on the Fantastic Voyage Proteus?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Comin' Soon...

Hi Guys!
I'm laid up following some knee surgery (Hint: Do NOT wait twelve years to get a knee problem fixed surgically; It WILL NOT get better on its own, only worse) and haven't been getting to the computer too often these days; here's the update...
Martian Machine: The first batch shipped out to Cult and he'll have them in time for a Wonderfest premiere. Available directly from me as well; email or call me at (325) 677 - 7009.
Also new and premiering at Wonderfest is my first figure kit; The Captive Princess. It features a well-known femme-fatale in a familiar brass bikini. 1/6th scale, complete with nice sculptural base and chain/rings. Cost is $60.00 plus $5.00 shipping. Can't get the pictures to attach, sorry--- maybe Cult can hook me up?
Cosmostrator: machining it now; will be out in the next few weeks.
Proteus: My pal Dan is working this one; believe me, it will be spectacular! Look for it sometime next month I hope.
That about wraps it up for now; for those of you who can't make Wonderfest (like me for example...), I'll be at Squadron Scalefest in Mesquite Texas on the 22nd, with my complete line for sale... plus a few surprises!
---Da Sarge

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
A slave-girl princess AND a Proteus?

I can hear the wife complaining already!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Steve CultTVman Iverson said:
a quick pic
Hubba, Hubba!

Hope they'll be available to us non-Wonderfester's too!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thanks Steve--- A combination of medication and lack of computer skills on my part makes me unable to figure out how to do that....
To PhillipMarlowe--- Yep, the kit is also available factory-direct if you won't be attending Wonderfest (though DO please attempt to buy through Cult first, he's my best distributor); $60.00 plus $5.00 shipping. My contact data is in my previous post; phone will be the best way to get hold of me for the next month or so.
Thanks for the kind words--- I'll pass on all the 'hubba-hubba's' to my sculptress as she loves to know that her work is appreciated!
---Da Sarge

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Sgt Wilco said:
Thanks Steve--- A combination of medication and lack of computer skills on my part makes me unable to figure out how to do that....
To PhillipMarlowe--- Yep, the kit is also available factory-direct if you won't be attending Wonderfest (though DO please attempt to buy through Cult first, he's my best distributor); $60.00 plus $5.00 shipping. My contact data is in my previous post; phone will be the best way to get hold of me for the next month or so.
Thanks for the kind words--- I'll pass on all the 'hubba-hubba's' to my sculptress as she loves to know that her work is appreciated!
---Da Sarge
I should have been clearer, I meant I hoped STEVE was gonna have them after Wonderfest, along with the usual-post Wonderfest-wallet-draining-cool-stuff! And keep us posted on the "Proteus"!

1 - 20 of 156 Posts