Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few of mine:

1. Spend less time hunting cars in the stores. Just not worth the time any more.

2. Continue to downsize the collection. Got out of nearly 2,000 HWs in 2006 and I'm almost rid of all I wanted to get rid of in carded cars. Still have a few hundred JLs and some loose cars to go through.

3. Do NOT start any more sets to collect. As much as I say I'm not, I did it a few times since I had a couple hard to complete sets going and when it was slow I filled in the time by starting other sets.

4. Buy very minimal new cars this year. Keeping up with WLs is too expensive and the regular edition cars are creeping up as well.

Well those are mine. Will have to revive this thread next year to see how I did.

How about you? :wave:

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
I wouldn't call it a resolution. It may just be a dream.
My wish for 2007 is to actually find 1:64/3" new JL castings in local retail stores
on a regular basis. It will be interesting to look back on this thread in a year to find
out if this actually happened.
I don't really have any diecast resolutions for 2007.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
I would love to try and complete the E-body and winged car castings I collect w/o branching out into any other new castings to keep costs down.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I make the same one every year....spend less money on diecast and get more model cars built....but every year, without fail...I spend too much on diecast and barely build anything...

Well...I did get three and a half built this year....

I do know that this year I am going to stop wasting my time and gas on the store based diecast searches. Instead, I am just going to buy whole series off our friendly Internet retailers!

and oh yeah, get myself a girlfriend....that should help reduce my spending on diecast!!

·
Registered
985 Posts
Mine would have to be to get the LL zinger WL nova/ the RWB WL zinger vette/
and the/Red Lexmark Willys I got the black one for christmas :) all that and loose 20 lbs B 4 the end of the month im goin on a cruise think it will work ???

:D :jest:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts