Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone seeing any new jl's on the pegs? seems like things have slowed down alot here in the northern ky - cincinnati area.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Not much new in these parts, but I keep goin'. Habit, I guess. Or maybe it's like the little boy who keeps digging in the pile, saying "With this much ****, there just has to be a pony somewhere!"

Mike

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
I haven't been able to find the new Hurst Olds yet...seems to be the more popular one out of the recent CG release. Meijer has been bone dry for almost 2-3 weeks, which is pretty unusual.

My TRU hasn't had anything new for probably 2-3 weeks also. Hopefully Firebirds R3 will kick TRU back in the swing of things. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I found a boxed set of Pony Power cars today at TRU with a 2001 Camaro SS White Lightning in it !!! If I could get my new digital camera to not make the pic look 100 times bigger than it really is, I'd post a picture.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Around here is pretty slim pickings. The creepsters are at a local Kmart in the clearance isle, found the 71 GTO from CG R23 and the Fireball 500 Modified Plymouth Cuda from the Hot Rod Magazine Series and the newest item I saw was from JADA, Called Baller Haulers, scale 1:87, nice looking Rig. $4.99.

I did pick up the 73 GTO last week. That was a sweet looking car. Otherwise TRU is putting out a lot of Scooby Doo Mystery Machines and Italian Job Mini's and Coke and the new VW Series. KB is still 3/$5 on the Boogie vans and Target has eliminated JL altogether.

Thats my report from the Tacoma Area.

Richard

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
Keep in mind that RC2 is still in transition with this product line. It'll be a while yet till there distribution gets to where we would like it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts