Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I am not really fond of them birdies and that is why I don't care to keep up with them...

Are you familiar with another poster that was all the time begging for them birdies? Could it be that you two are one in the same? He was always looking for cheese although he never openly asked for the cheese; youknowwhatimean?

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
Yellow MB is nice. I like the Firebird/Trans Am better than the Camaros of those years. Are any of the cars of those years you mentioned any different from existing castings?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No same casting year of ones already made by johnny lightning. They need to make a new casting though for convertables and non-ram air TA's.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
Ah. A covertible would be nice.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes a convertable would be sweet but they would have to do a little extra tooling. Like that would kill them.

They could make the 98-02 firebird with the t-tops off like they did the 98-02 camaro. Tooling is already done for that. They just need to pull there head out is what I think.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts