Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
I saw a couple of new 1/24s last night; the "Blown" series Viper in copper, the "Blown" series Mustang in green, and a '69 Charger in black. Still no sign of the GT or '67 Mustang, though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My wal mart has 2 1967 Mustangs. i know 1BaddRide really doesnt advertise there stuff and i think it hurts them. I wish i could get a update but they dont even update there web site.

·
Registered
673 Posts
What colors are the '67s? I've seen no advertising whatsoever, and their site is still stuck on the first wave of cars. I only know about the ones I mentioned from the lists on the boxes and this board.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
67 Shelby Mustangs are black with white stripes and candy apple red with black stripes. There are also repaints on the C6 corvette and Shelby concept. Saw the 69 Charger in orange and in dark purple. New Ford GT with spoiler and air dams. I think 1 was candy blue and the other silver. They are hanging at Target here.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I found the Black 67 Shelby GT500/White Stripes & The Dark Purple Charger R/T All in 1:64 Scale.... I have yet to see anymore ;)

·
Registered
673 Posts
Thanks, 96gsfan! I was kind of hoping to see an "Eleanor" paint job to go with the rest of my collection...maybe a future wave. I wonder if/when we'll see them in 1/24.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts