Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kurt angle said he is staying in wrestling. Dana white already talked to him at the Game awards i believe or something cant remember, But it wasnt but acouple weeks ago. Dana said that Kurt would rather wrestle... He dont want none of that Ground N Pound :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For sure its awesome, The fourth vid on my page is actually people i know... If you watch it they have a 98 Supercharged viper following and the guy is my friend... He sold his 500+ Hp 2001 Corvette Z06 For it. That video you should me is awesome, SVT Terminators are bada$$ :)

Blingy said:
Hey Shane, Ill add you later. But anyways, I have a Video that you might rather want to add... http://videos.streetfire.net/category/Ford/1/43121808-3f6f-43c9-8435-98be002f1323.htm

Yeah, I go on Streetfire too. Good stuff if people take the time and look around there.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Horseplay said:
Kurt angle said he is staying in wrestling. Dana white already talked to him at the Game awards i believe or something cant remember, But it wasnt but acouple weeks ago. Dana said that Kurt would rather wrestle... He dont want none of that Ground N Pound :)
Good. He is near to killing himself. He needs time off from his busy schedule.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Horseplay said:

Rumors keep going back and forth about him joining up. Personally I think he could take a lot of those guys. He's one entense s.o.g.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts