Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are any of you fans of the maisto stuff
i like alot of it the stylers are very nice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
I've been buying some of their stuff...all the olds cutlass's,a transporter,a roll back,one of the sets with the truck,trailer and car.
Now I find myself gathering some of the black chase cars.
:)

·
Registered
926 Posts
I haven't bought anything from them except for one.

I was at kmart a few weeks ago. there was the custom shop, Pro rodz, stylers line

they had a bunch of old fords that looked pretty good. there was this Red 64 Ford Galaxie 500, it looked so sharp that I took it home

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
summitdrinker said:
I haven't bought anything from them except for one.

I was at kmart a few weeks ago. there was the custom shop, Pro rodz, stylers line

they had a bunch of old fords that looked pretty good. there was this Red 64 Ford Galaxie 500, it looked so sharp that I took it home
that 64 ford was way too good to pass up i got one to :thumbsup:

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have tons and tons of maisto cars. I personally was glad they made a 1993 SVT Cobra in 1:64. When i found out i went nuts searching, I have the Blue, Red, Green... I need the black version. I picked up the Purple Hauler with the Dark Grey Lexus GS430. I wanted the Lexus because i found out its the new bodystyle one. I also found the Blue Boss 302 in a Two Pack and here and there i will buy some.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have quite a few Maisto and all but one of the Chase cars. I like the Pro Rods in particular and it looks like better things are coming.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I also have a few....My favs are the Camaro's and the Mustang's and the Nova's !!
Here's some of the Pro Rodz Camaro's 68's on top 71 's on bottom... :wave:

[/IMG]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts