Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
I'll throw in a suggestion...
not really interested in it...have probably a whole set of the next year of these that I can't hardly give away...
but just for info... not a very popular series,..they usually go for low prices..I'd say if you were patient you could find these one by one on the auction sites for around 5 or 8 bucks each..

ironic, since these were the very first white lightnings...that they are one of the most unpopular, but the first TH's are the highest priced...:confused:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Pablodragon said:
I'll throw in a suggestion...
not really interested in it...have probably a whole set of the next year of these that I can't hardly give away...
but just for info... not a very popular series,..they usually go for low prices..I'd say if you were patient you could find these one by one on the auction sites for around 5 or 8 bucks each..

ironic, since these were the very first white lightnings...that they are one of the most unpopular, but the first TH's are the highest priced...:confused:
hotwheels were already popular when ths came out no one knew about jls at first and the first ones out were made cheaper then maisto cars are now a days the first hunts were made higher quality then the rest of the hw at the time plus a all white car dont look more realistic alot of first wls were left hanging people wanted the more correctly detaled models finally jl got into better designs but still due to the price they never have and never will be as popular as hw or have the same kind of market due to low distribution now on jls wls are seen as rarer then ths so since theres less more people want them now you can see 100 of a single hunt on ebay at a time but luck to find 10 of the same wl at a time exept the big lots and canada dumps so the few there are attract more bids and go higher i dont think they are worth more just in more demand as oppose to the suply

1 - 4 of 4 Posts