Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Check out Xtreme in New Milford, CT. They race dirt oval on Sat. nights during the summer. The normally run buggies with EDM bodies but the new owner is into sprint cars, so you might be in luck.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Ya we race there in the summer on Sat. nights under the lights. In the past we've only run EDM and Sportsman (bolink body) but I've been trying to get people to get into sprints. This winter a new owner bought XRC and he loves sprints so we've been talking about it again. There are about 4-6 people that have them so its really a matter of organizing it. Where do you live in CT? I'm in Danbury.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I live in Ridgefield, Erich. It's just to the south of Danbury. With good glasses you might even be able to see it. During desperate times we might even travel up to Danbury, but mostly we just pass through--as fast as possible. Just kidding:wave:

--Matt Higgins

P.S. I too have a sprint; getting a field of them out there would be great.

·
Registered
540 Posts
What up, Erich? I have to tell you the idea of being able to run my sprint car more than once every two years sounds like fun, but I don't know how mine will handle on the existing track. Boy, would I love a separate dirt oval track!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts