Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local Hobby Lobby has tons of 1/64th stuff dating way back. Nothing new as of yet, I get dibbs there. But if anyone is looking for any specific 1/64 MM's, let me know. I was there less than a week ago and got a sneak peek at their stock. I saw Import stuff, Military Muscle, WCC, Grocery Getters, Gassers, Cartoons and more. If you would like for me to find something specific, post your needs and I will see if I can get it. The wife loves Hobby Lobby so I get there pretty often.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Matty, I got you covered. I will pick up the four cars today at lunch time and let you know later this evening that I have them.

Bob, I am still waiting for confirmation from you that you wanted the white tire cars as well.

A.D.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Matty, I have your cars. They were $2.99 each plus 7.5% sales tax. I say we call it an even $13.00 for the four cars plus shipping. How would you like them shipped? I can do pretty much however you want. JLMK when you can.

Bob, I also picked up your cars as well. Drop me a line so we can square up.

Thanks guys,
A.D.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
A.D. please email me your address. Give me a couple of days to rake up some cash. Let's ship el-cheapo way...say.....parcel post. These cars aren't big dollar items so I don't need expensive shipping. Now do you want me to send you a postal money order or PayPal? Thanks again for picking these up for me. Here's my email addy: [email protected]
:)

---Matty (mattywhelz)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts