Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did our annual visit to the local car museum/antique mall as a late Father's Day event for my brother/dad/I. Found these older ones! I missed finding that black w/ flames Silverado back in 09, happy for that. Also glad to find the black ct wheel variation for that Nissan truck. The black '57 Chevy is more of a filler piece until I find a nicer one, but for $1.25 a piece for the loose cars...I didn't even think twice! The RR Turbo Streak is the nicest of the loose bunch. I had to have the Hi-Rakers Ford coupe.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Did our annual visit to the local car museum/antique mall as a late Father's Day event for my brother/dad/I. Found these older ones! I missed finding that black w/ flames Silverado back in 09, happy for that. Also glad to find the black ct wheel variation for that Nissan truck. The black '57 Chevy is more of a filler piece until I find a nicer one, but for $1.25 a piece for the loose cars...I didn't even think twice! The RR Turbo Streak is the nicest of the loose bunch. I had to have the Hi-Rakers Ford coupe.

/QUOTE]

$1.25 for loose cars, how about the carded one?

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice finds.
At least you were able to knock a buck off the asking price.
Yeah, not going to lie I was a bit bummed when he told me "most everything is $5 a car unless marked for more"..when a lot of these cars are $1-4 all day every day on eBay and such.

But I got caught up in the sheer volume he had LOL. Easily 5k+ HW

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.