Hobbyist Forums banner

Anticipating the release of Firebird series.

54K views 1K replies 97 participants last post by  JasonZ 
YESSSSSSSSSSS

WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES
A whole series. With a third Gen T/A all I ever wanted. How do I get cases of them.
WOW YES WOW YES:D :roll: :D

Is there

A fourth gen Bird in this set. Jl already has the mold for a 98-02 R/A-T/A. I'm just thrilled for a T/A series. Now I see it's not here till fall 03 Hurry up I can't wait that long.
WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES

Hay Make it a

2000 R/A-T/A in dark Blue to match mine. As for the third gen make it an 86 T/A WS6 red with silver ground FX just like mine. I'll send the 86 to gunn to add black and gray seats and gray carpet gray door panels and open up the hatch under the cargo screen one 10# NOS bottle.:eek: . What doya say gunn can you do it. I'll make it worth your wild. :thumbsup:

They have a

Casting for the 69 already. Used it for the muscle car series,KB exclusive and, the pro collector tin box series. Paint it white with blue stripes and whamoooo 69 T/A.

It's driving me crazy

Waiting for the release of the firebird series. HAY AL why not send me some prototypes to keep me from going bonkers (PLEASE). What I really need is an early release. Just 9 more months.

I can't wait to try to put a set of whites from this set together. That'll be nuts. I'm going through major Firebird withdraw. Not happy with anything thats out other then your car.

Ya right your just trying to be the majority holder of whites of your car. Once you have em you won't let them go.:lol: If it was my car I wouldn't I'd own all that I could and if anyone wanted one they would have to petition me to get one at MY FAIR MARKET PRICE:lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.