Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1363 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
What would be really nice is if they had PONTIAC RALLY WHEELS:D and even better, maybe some HONEY COMB wheels. I am so tired of the Crager crap. If they brought out those wheels, man would those cars look good! And I'd finally have some wheels for my '73 SD slot :eek: Until then...she'll just be a bunch of parts. I'm banning Cragers LOL!

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Oh yeaaaa, bucanneer red & brewster green. I can't imagine these not being done sometime. :D I'll probably pre-order some boxes.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Always loved the cars with those birds.Awesome pics.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
superduty455 said:
Hoping to see both of these in the series 1 and 2:

and

Just get the hood bird colors correct is all I ask.
Now, if they didn't come with the hood bird, they had a small bird on the nose.
Looking forward to these big time. Took'em long enough! I'll be waiting to give my money to JL!
Chris
You will not be dissappointed. These are my last mock ups.
Art and Tony will be decorating these for next year based on pics of real cars. Wheel budget is used up for next year, but maybe in 2004 they will make some more correct wheels for these. We are making 5 new rims for 2003. Cragars do look cool on these..

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I am also happy to see a trans am series.

I got a few questions. What year trans ams are going to be in the series and when does it come out:confused:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
zamac_man said:
I am also happy to see a trans am series.

I got a few questions. What year trans ams are going to be in the series and when does it come out:confused:
`70-`73 T/A and Formula
`77-`81 T/A and Formula
`85-`90 T/A and GTA

Fall 2003.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Ah guys, wait a minute here. What Al didn't say is the T/A stands for TA Tom. You will be getting cars with Tom's mug all over them. Some of those little faces are stratigically placed close to parts of the bird's naughty areas.

The WL version shows off a bald picture of Tom without his wig on.
Rock on!:D

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
MARKHOS said:
Ah guys, wait a minute here. What Al didn't say is the T/A stands for TA Tom. You will be getting cars with Tom's mug all over them. Some of those little faces are stratigically placed close to parts of the bird's naughty areas.

The WL version shows off a bald picture of Tom without his wig on.
Rock on!
Hehehehe.........U oWe mE fEr dAt oNe dOOD!!! :thumbsup:
....'03 is gonna be a gOOD year. :D Thank you Mr. Al, Mr. Grey Headed Art & Mr. Tony...ahead of time. These are gonna be sweet.

When do I get my case loaded with WHITES? :devil:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
YESSSSSSSSSSS

WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES
A whole series. With a third Gen T/A all I ever wanted. How do I get cases of them.
WOW YES WOW YES:D :roll: :D

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Re: YESSSSSSSSSSS

LS1T/A said:
WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES
A whole series. With a third Gen T/A all I ever wanted. How do I get cases of them.
WOW YES WOW YES:D :roll:
U need to change your shorts? :p

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Is there

A fourth gen Bird in this set. Jl already has the mold for a 98-02 R/A-T/A. I'm just thrilled for a T/A series. Now I see it's not here till fall 03 Hurry up I can't wait that long.
WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES WOW YES

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Hay Make it a

2000 R/A-T/A in dark Blue to match mine. As for the third gen make it an 86 T/A WS6 red with silver ground FX just like mine. I'll send the 86 to gunn to add black and gray seats and gray carpet gray door panels and open up the hatch under the cargo screen one 10# NOS bottle.:eek: . What doya say gunn can you do it. I'll make it worth your wild. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 1363 Posts