Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Wal-Mart in Benton Illinois seems to be dropping everything but mainline HW and MB. Didn't find much I wanted from either of those, but did grab these (and no, the one isn't a hidden):

The Chevelle wagon is just pretty, and Dieselboy is one of my "unusual" cars that is actually less strange than some of the others I've found in the past.

Afterwards, I found their clearance section:

These two were about half price.

These two were in a fresh shipper: two black, four yellows. I only grabbed one of each, no need to be greedy.

I couldn't help this next pic. Seeing as I'm almost finished with the book, I thought it was kinda karmic...

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
On my trips to Ohio and back I found a couple of Wallys that had marked down cars. Most were $2.50, which made me buy a couple I wouldn't have. Nice finds.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As I mentioned in my "grumpy" thread, I checked the local Wally on my way home from picking my son up from school, hoping to find the Orange Camaro from M2 in the clearance section. No luck, but I did find the Super Maverick, and an actual red L'il Red Express Truck! It's actually red, not purple! Grabbed one to keep in the package, one to set free.

Now if they can just hurry up and get the Bat and the Mystery Machine in stock...

My wife says I'm running out of space and I either need to quit buying cars or find a better ay to store them. Quit buying!? I think she started speaking a foreign language there for a minute. I'm not sure I understood what she said...:tongue:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts