Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been pretty dry for me lately until MOPEDSTUD got home from vacation late last night. Left the house at 3:30 to go do what I do best and work and look for my toy at the same time :) ran into some really cool guys I've met before and one that I have never met that was just one of those selfish A$? Holes that if he doesn't get whT he wants than he thinks he can start calling people names and making a scene. Well buddy if you are on here, guess what? I did get a super bug and scuderia :) So instead of paying MOPED for working for the day I decided to split the prizes with him and buy him lunch:thumbsup:

Hope you all had as great of a day as I'm having!!

Blane

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Another posting that proves THs or even Supers are not rare whatsoever, no matter what Mattel wants people to believe.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Nice finds.Share with you brothers and if a grown man wants to make a scene about toys, and by the way, it's not about toys at that point, take him outside and knock him out. :)

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
It's a big crock. Take a $1.00 mainline, leave the plastic base and add 10 cents worth the rubber wheels and paint. Faberge eggs for white trash. Not cool.
I hear they even have grown ups fighting over them. :)
Another posting that proves THs or even Supers are not rare whatsoever, no matter what Mattel wants people to believe.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Let me qualify that. I love finding Supers, but they are not the be all and end all. There are TONS of regular Hot wheels out there there that are much nicer. I found the regular Boulevard Ford pick up. I am not even a Ford guy. Metal Base. Real Riders. Just as nice as any Super Treasure hunt I have found so far. I didn't have to door warm for it. I didn't have to search every day. Just walked in and bought it. We are the ones that make these Supers sell for $50 + dollars out the door. just say no!

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
Very true. The reason I no longer buy regular THs when I run across them. But the $upers for a buck? I'll buy every one I find!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Its lovely now that supers don't have green stripes, its how my son and I actually have found one each this year!! Too bad Mr. reseller haha

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
all those THs from one stop?

No this was all from 8 stores. Every store I went to today I found at least 1 regular TH. I haven't found much in a while so today was just my day :) if anyone is needing a scuderia let me know. Free of charge :) just like helping out those that don't get to go out as much as I do.

Have a great day you guys :thumbsup:

Blane

·
Premium Member
9,268 Posts
Nice Finds Guys Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Congrats in your haul :thumbsup:

I found a few Cars today that I would consider being THs

Right one man :thumbsup: When we were at our TRU the lady cracked open a brand new case of those bad boys. I just grabbed the bug though:)

Great finds everyone :thumbsup:

Have a great weekend

Blane

1 - 19 of 19 Posts