Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again everyone!

I have won yet ANOTHER 1979 SOUTH BEND ELECTRONIC USS ENTERPRISE toy on EBAY, just this evening!

Pretty exciting, as this is the second one I have won in just over a month!

While the first one is in great shape, it is not complete. The one I just won is complete! It even has its original box inserts to keep the parts from sloshing around!

Now its not perfect, but it was a great deal for only 44 bucks!

I just could not pass this great toy up, I have been having so much fun with the first one I had to get another one to mix and match the parts.

GRIFF!! Where were you? I thought for sure you would bid on this one! :wave:

Take care all, and happy modeling!

·
Premium Member
8,334 Posts
Congrat's, dude. I'm deployed right now and mostly in lurker mode. Can't access eBay, as Uncle Sugar doesn't allow us to hit eBay, as well as a number of other sites. I'm jealous, dude, as I want one more that's complete for more WonderFest kitbashing.

Oh, well. Maybe I'll find another when I get back...?

- - - - - -

Jeffrey Griffin
Griffworks Shipyards

Star Trek Scale Modeling WebRing

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Man the guy is off serving his country and you scooping these up like... something that scoops things up. For shame! :)

Hey Griffworks, if you still want to find another one PM me your highest bid price and I'll put a bid in for you if another shows up.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Guys!

Well, I did win that SOUTH BEND ENTERPRISE on EBAY, but I am STILL waiting for the guy to confirm his address so that I can send him payment!

It has been over a week now, and I have sent him at least SIX emails asking him for his address. He has not responded. VERY frustrating.
He has other auctions running though, so I KNOW that he is still with us.
I dont understand people sometimes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts