Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again everyone!

I have won yet ANOTHER 1979 SOUTH BEND ELECTRONIC USS ENTERPRISE toy on EBAY, just this evening!

Pretty exciting, as this is the second one I have won in just over a month!

While the first one is in great shape, it is not complete. The one I just won is complete! It even has its original box inserts to keep the parts from sloshing around!

Now its not perfect, but it was a great deal for only 44 bucks!

I just could not pass this great toy up, I have been having so much fun with the first one I had to get another one to mix and match the parts.

GRIFF!! Where were you? I thought for sure you would bid on this one! :wave:

Take care all, and happy modeling!

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Congrat's, dude. I'm deployed right now and mostly in lurker mode. Can't access eBay, as Uncle Sugar doesn't allow us to hit eBay, as well as a number of other sites. I'm jealous, dude, as I want one more that's complete for more WonderFest kitbashing.

Oh, well. Maybe I'll find another when I get back...?

- - - - - -

Jeffrey Griffin
Griffworks Shipyards

Star Trek Scale Modeling WebRing

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Man the guy is off serving his country and you scooping these up like... something that scoops things up. For shame! :)

Hey Griffworks, if you still want to find another one PM me your highest bid price and I'll put a bid in for you if another shows up.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Guys!

Well, I did win that SOUTH BEND ENTERPRISE on EBAY, but I am STILL waiting for the guy to confirm his address so that I can send him payment!

It has been over a week now, and I have sent him at least SIX emails asking him for his address. He has not responded. VERY frustrating.
He has other auctions running though, so I KNOW that he is still with us.
I dont understand people sometimes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts