Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well maybe I wouldnt suggest tryin to travel the roads to get to any show. Luck of the draw in winter! BUT I know we got a few friends near albany NY that might want to go! Kanabrew and the AWOL chunkamonk! lets go!

Albany toy show

It was a good one in November and it will be good again i believe! Ill bring my box o' stuff as will Mark (shakn340) Hope to see someone there :wave:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I think I'd rather not!! Had fun today, thanks for the invite. Hemmings was cool and on the way home I bought my first gl at Kmart in Clifton Park. And I won that auction for $33. I hope many can attend the Albany show. shakn340

NYSWLhunter said:
we should just wear these

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
carnut2256 said:
Hmmmmmm... have to check with Dad's Coronet. Maybe we ought to take a table????? ;)
Rich, it's certainly something to think about. I'll check on info about getting a table. If we do this, plan on staying over Friday and we'll get an early start Saturday. Any other CT guys interested?
Pierre, it looks like this club gets pretty good attendance at these shows. It will definitely be a "weather permitting" situation.
BTW, how was the Bennington show?

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
DadsCoronet said:
Rich, it's certainly something to think about. I'll check on info about getting a table. If we do this, plan on staying over Friday and we'll get an early start Saturday.
A sleepover???? Cooooooooooool!!!!!!!!
(can we make s'mores?)

·
Registered
255 Posts
You guys up there in IN are having waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much fun!!!!!!!
Too bad I moved way down here to FL from IA. Or I'd be driving over to meet you guys, Always like a good toy show! Have fun & lets see some more pics :thumbsup: ZF :wave:

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ZINGER FREAK said:
You guys up there in IN are having waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much fun!!!!!!!
Too bad I moved way down here to FL from IA. Or I'd be driving over to meet you guys, Always like a good toy show! Have fun & lets see some more pics :thumbsup: ZF :wave:

YEAH you indy bozos are too much!!! Good thing we got shows in NY to keep us from crying :tongue:

I believe that ZF needs mapquest! :tongue: :hat: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hey NYSWL Hunter, This is a good example of what happens when you get old, I was reading another thread & got mixed up. This one is in NY. They say you loose 3 things when you get old 1 sight 2 hearing 3 can't seem to rember #3 :tongue: PS I do have MQ thanks :wave:

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ZINGER FREAK said:
Hey NYSWL Hunter, This is a good example of what happens when you get old, I was reading another thread & got mixed up. This one is in NY. They say you loose 3 things when you get old 1 sight 2 hearing 3 can't seem to rember #3 :tongue: PS I do have MQ thanks :wave:

LOL its all good friend! I always forget about my end of trades nowadays. Even bigger surprise when I get ebay things at my door suddenly! Im only 25 and already senile! I constantly lose my keys and hat and jacket and shoes and pants!

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Doesn't it figure, this one is closer, but it's on a day that I have softball evaluations. And yes they are indoors! :wave: Wish I could make it, we have some friends in the area too (besides you hobbyfolk) that we would have loved to stop in an say hello too after the festivities, but of course it's not going to work out on this day unfortunately.

Hope you all have a great time. :wave:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts