Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not generally one to vent on the boards, but I've heard others talk about they're missing or damaged package stories. Just thought I would share my own... So I scored a nice little Johnny Lightning Hummer H1 Race Truck from 1997 online, located in Fort Meyers Florida. I'm in Key West, same state so everything should move along quickly and smoothly. The truck made three stops on it's way to my box, or would have if it had actually made it to my box. It was reported delivered, but if it was, it sure wasn't to my mailbox. :rolleyes:

I live in a complex so maybe it was slipped into someone else's, in which case "hey neighbor, what's the deal?!" But I'll have to catch the mail carrier and inquire. I have a Matchbox Premiere fire truck headed my way too. Hopefully not headed someone else's way either.

Over and out.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
i would go knocking on doors and just ask if they got a package delivered from xxxxxxx address to your name..most wont have any issues giving a package that was misdelivered. then call up the post office and be like, you just shipped a 3,000 dollar diamond ring to my neighbor and your lucky i was able to find it..i know im glad my RAOk package made it...i was stressed about that because im a new member with little trades so didnt want it to seem like i did not send it!..so means postal service in the midwest is running very slow...hope you find your package.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I think I will knock on some doors. There are only two other apartments with the same house number, separated by an A, B, or C so it should be fairly simple to narrow down the possibilities. I'm also wondering if it could be in a vacant box, I'll definitely follow up with the carrier if I don't find it first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts