Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't want to high jack BostsonMats thread. :wave:
After reading that thread I wonder if anything big like that has happened here in the US? You see "barn fresh" finds on the bay all the time. I wonder if any one has encountered anything like that? Do you look in old barns when you can? Or have you heard a good story about a barn find? Let us know! :thumbsup:

This wasn't a barn but a cool find none the less!
Riding our bikes me and a buddy found a four door hemi DeSoto in a long forgotten stretch of hedge row. An old lady used to drive it around town and when she quit driving it for what ever reason that's where it ended up. We knew it was there but never investigated it. Was really in awe of those giant valve covers when we popped the hood! Being young pups and that close to a real life hemi was very cool. Efforts to retrieve it never happened because over the years no one could really decide who actually owned it. Of course we claimed it but that was as far as it got.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
i went through my great grandmas barn when she died and my grandpa got the place and i found old hotwheels matchbox yatming ertl and playart cars from 1960-1980 10 redlines alot of made in england mb cars 2 of them vw busses alot of bw hw cars 2 rr hw cars and older off brand cars like yayming ertl playart ill post pics tommorow my ride is on the way right now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts