Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been thinking about the concept of getting new racers in our series. why not return to the past for a possible answer. we used to have a 4wd touring style class that was ran in gascar, it died because of high dollar motors.

let's see, there are a bizzillion potential racers with nitro touring cars out there. why not try to tap into that base. but this time limit the motors(dynamite?), like we do in other classes, no 2 speed transmission, set weight rule, rubber tires only and specify either a cot or truck body.

these 4wd car are much easier to drive and set up than the pan cars, and they are cheaper if the rules are set up right. plus this extends the mission of gascar, "to promote the advancement of nitro racing"

just a thought. go ahead and flame away if you wish. i can take it!!

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
What are you out of your mind?

Are you on CRACK?

Have you been hanging around Benji or something?

Good gosh what has gotten into you?

Ok, seriously. I like it. I would say if you know some of these guys and they want to join the GASCAR schedule, the more the merrier! Heck, they can even ru the .15 if they want.

I would have to say that RUBBER TIRES would be a must, other than that, we could get with them as far as a weight rule and format of their races. Such as length, either timed or lap qualifiers and mains. I have no idea if their rubber tires can withstand long mains or not.

Good thinking!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts