Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RAOK, 32 Deuce. Crusin McQueen arrived today! CM looks good with the other CARS! Thank you! You are tops in my book!:)

·
Registered
237 Posts
You are quite welcome Jstar, sorry it took so long but I just recently found one out of the current releases and I remembered that I had told you if I ever ran into one it was yours, now if I could only find one for myself......:thumbsup:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
[QUOTE='32 Deuce]You are quite welcome Jstar, sorry it took so long but I just recently found one out of the current releases and I remembered that I had told you if I ever ran into one it was yours, now if I could only find one for myself......:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]
I have one (Cruisin' McQueen) for you, Jessie. Anything else you need?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
32 Deuce, I feel bad you did not get one, I would have waited but thank you for thinking of me. You really went out of your way with RAOK. We may be able to help each other out when the next set comes out. They have not showed up here yet.

Jstar

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hey Rich, you know I actually could use a Cruisin' ( I had one but just can't seem to find it, it was right here a minute ago ??? ) And... since you ask, I could use a Wicked Wagons '50 Chevy Panel & the black Cadillac Hearse if you happen to run across some extras in your travels. If you happen to find either of these just PM me & will can work something out.......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
237 Posts
No Problem at all Jstar, there's no doubt in my mind that I will come up with one sooner or later ( see post above) and besides , you helped me out first, remember !!! I actually felt better knowing that I finally found one I could send to you than I probably would have if it was for myself. Besides, ain't that part of what HT is all about, making friends & helping each other out.....:wave:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
[QUOTE='32 Deuce]Hey Rich, you know I actually could use a Cruisin' ( I had one but just can't seem to find it, it was right here a minute ago ??? ) And... since you ask, I could use a Wicked Wagons '50 Chevy Panel & the black Cadillac Hearse if you happen to run across some extras in your travels. If you happen to find either of these just PM me & will can work something out.......:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]
I just happen to have both laying around after the Hot Wheels show I sold at Sunday. I'll package them up and get them out with the Cruisin' McQueen ..... er, maybe two CM's ;) We most definitely can work something out, Jessie :) Hope the "home life" is okay, btw.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[QUOTE='32 Deuce]No Problem at all Jstar, there's no doubt in my mind that I will come up with one sooner or later ( see post above) and besides , you helped me out first, remember !!! I actually felt better knowing that I finally found one I could send to you than I probably would have if it was for myself. Besides, ain't that part of what HT is all about, making friends & helping each other out.....:wave:[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Jstar.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts