Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hit up the same flea after taking 2 weeks off and found another new batch of old pre-loved toys!!

Impy volvo & an england made ford gt

couple nice majorettes

kid must have loved to paint these torinos, i had a yellow one last time. cool to find the truck'n with the bed intact

the wifes take.. nice tomica vette on the end !

3 i'd never seen or heard of before

older superGT, jag from 77, and a 911 from 74

only 1 jeep in the whole take, and i already have it, but the VW is cool

I've been looking for a truck/trailer, so this will look great all cleaned up

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and i have no clue what these guys are .. there is an odd plastic (maybe penny racer) in the back and an odd wide-wheels porsche, but the rest are these small metal ones with skinny little tires.. they looked cool so i grabbed them all

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
and i have no clue what these guys are .. there is an odd plastic (maybe penny racer) in the back and an odd wide-wheels porsche, but the rest are these small metal ones with skinny little tires.. they looked cool so i grabbed them all

Nice haul. My wife likes the small cars too, She has a couple of Penny Racers. Is your wife collection growing much? Is her focus Corvette?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AMC .. anything you are in need of? i just grabbed these since they were cool. I'd like to keep the 911, but other than that not attached to them , just thought they were cool and didnt know anything about them.

The wifes collection is only vettes, that is her only focus (thankfully) in the diacast world. but she gets into the hunt and finds as much as i do.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
AMC .. anything you are in need of? i just grabbed these since they were cool. I'd like to keep the 911, but other than that not attached to them , just thought they were cool and didnt know anything about them.

The wifes collection is only vettes, that is her only focus (thankfully) in the diacast world. but she gets into the hunt and finds as much as i do.
My wife likes 1:87 scale and smaller. I might have a couple of Vettes laying around here. Ice Cream trucks, Micro Machines also interests my wife.

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
hit up the same flea after taking 2 weeks off and found another new batch of old pre-loved toys!!

3 i'd never seen or heard of before
The one on the left is a HW Sooo Fast and the middle one is a HW Cunningham. The Cunningham is a model of an actual 1:1 built by briggs Cunningham. It was the first car that ever had racing stripes.

Some nice finds there...

:wave:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
majorette firebird is gone, and the 18 wheeler and the jeep, and the vettes are staying, but everything else is open for trades.. jeeps & vettes are what i'm really after

1 - 13 of 13 Posts