Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19045&item=6933661352&rd=1

What do you think???

2 White Lightnings and 7 regular cars for $89.99???

Coke Crown Vic has chrome wheels - no
Coke Camaro has Chrome wheels - no
Pink T bucket has White Wheels - yep
Coke Ford Wagon has White Wheels - yep
Mini - don't think so
Mini - don't think so
VW Bus - no white base?
Daytona Shelby - definately not!!!!!
Import Heat - no white interior ?

How many WL's do you get from this auction??

·
Registered
477 Posts
now what ?????????????????????

hi rob -
gee now what do you ??? email ebay - email the buyer - or just walk away ??its a tough call all the way around . i know if i won the bid on them and they where real deal -i would be very upset.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
hoop

I guess as a bystander and not knowing the buyer personally, I will walk away.. I have tried to "help" people before and got it broke off in my..... If I knew gphwheels I would email him and tell him,

If it was you, I would laugh and point my finger at you for being silly enough to buy them :devil: :jest:

ADDED: Ok , he is a member here, but hasn't visited since April so I emailed him that the Shelby is not a WL and he should check into the rest of them

everybody happy now??

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Just another case of both the buyer and seller being totally unedgeamakatud about their selected hobby. :freak: A fool and his money............

·
Registered
113 Posts
You guys rock!!

Hey, thanks for the heads up. I had a feeling that auction was too good to be true. It's a great time to buy WL's as the market is low. I was emailed last night about that auction. There's only about 2-3 WL's in that lot. I won't be paying for it. The buyer was quick to say, "you don't have to pay for it if you don't want it" I guess he will be relisting it. Thanks again for the heads up!! ~George.

·
Registered
477 Posts
thumbs up

robmcin said:
hoop

I guess as a bystander and not knowing the buyer personally, I will walk away.. I have tried to "help" people before and got it broke off in my..... If I knew gphwheels I would email him and tell him,

If it was you, I would laugh and point my finger at you for being silly enough to buy them :devil: :jest:

ADDED: Ok , he is a member here, but hasn't visited since April so I emailed him that the Shelby is not a WL and he should check into the rest of them

everybody happy now??
rob, you are a stand up guy -first class trying to help someone - hats off - that fellow just won some items from me and i PM him - a few days back on a coke JL wl was all fake - and
i looked at it and e-mailed the guy .if it would have been me - i will have call Dirk or our Super hero in the helment and his JL suit .i very tough when you try to help someone and it blows up in your face .for my money just keep doing as your heart tells you - me and dirk will allways be by your side. And i know there is lots of folks on this board that feels the same way - UP/UP/Away - oh thats underdog - yikes :)

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Nice gesture on your part, Rob.
Glad everything worked out.
You didn't get bit in the butt.
And more importantly you made George happy because he didn't get burned.

Cheers. Cobra

1 - 14 of 14 Posts