Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
I like to watch these high dollar bids just to see where they go. Its a dangerous game. I got into a bidding war with a guy I found out is a member of my Pontiac board for a 455 block. I won it and its still sitting here on a stand in my living room untouched. A good back up block though.

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
I have it on good authority that this car may go as high as $2000 because of the rare color and the fact that it has door lines. We'll watch and see. If you knew who the current bidder is then you'd know he only goes after big $ cars.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Wow, I got about 6 or 7 redline HW from when I was a kid in the attic. Some are in decent shape. Had no idea they were going for that. I just might have to entertain the idea of letting them go.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Mr.Stubbs said:
I have it on good authority that this car may go as high as $2000 because of the rare color and the fact that it has door lines. We'll watch and see. If you knew who the current bidder is then you'd know he only goes after big $ cars.
Bert is correct. Door lines and tough color in this condition.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Once again do I care if it was in a non smoking house????

No we dont smoke here but have yet to get a car from anywhere thats is covered in ashes?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts