Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My latest diorama in 1:43 scaled

A story of a remote area seller.
With or without any road, the order must be delivered.
Enjoy

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
very nice dio work. what did you use to make the muddy stream? and im not trying to nit pick but what is up with the people who manufacture the foam for the trees? the color is way too bright looks about the same color as a lego tree lol

·
Registered
491 Posts
very nice dio work. what did you use to make the muddy stream? and im not trying to nit pick but what is up with the people who manufacture the foam for the trees? the color is way too bright looks about the same color as a lego tree lol
you can correct that with some olive drab spray paint.:)

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
great dio...the brightness of the foliage is due to the high iron deposits in the area...makes it grow good and bright...anyway, i hope the driver has his hip waders on...it's gonna be bumpy and muddy wet!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you can correct that with some olive drab spray paint.:)
Thanks for the idea sir.
Just FYI, I build all the elements of this dio by myself, including the foliage for the trees and also the driver figure.

For the water effects, I only apply the white PVC glue. But that will give you wet-look effects. That will work better in a muddy road diorama.
If you want to get a waving stream, I prefer to use the silicon glue (for the glass), and if you want to get the depth or the water, such as pond, better use resin.

That's all :wave:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts