Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yet another dino for you all. I really need to finish something in another genre. Here's my recently completed 1/20 scale Kaiyodo Anchiceratops that I purchased off Ebay a year or so ago. Airbrushed and dry-brushed with reddish browns with some grays thrown in. Would like to hear what you think works (or doesn't). :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hey Doc Brad-
I think your color choices really work well. The great thing about modeling dinosaurs is no one has actually ever seen one, therefore a lot of artistic license can be taken with the colors. Your colors appear to mimic modern similar animals and consequently give it the look of a real living creature. Well done!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! I've got to get a better set-up for taking pictures, though. Too much glare in some of them. Hate to think what it would be like if the dino didn't have a flat coat on it!

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Dr. Brad, simply an outstanding job. The dinosaur would be jealous! As has already been stated, who knows what color the dinosaurs actually were but that certainly looks realistic. And your custom base fits it perfectly.

Bob K.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts