Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came home to find another ROAK from Mark today. Not sure how he does it, everytime I'm having a really bad day at work, I seem to come home to a toy car in the mail. This was a MB 1963 Hearse - not a JL, but fits into my collection of black paint/black wheels & rims set. Very cool! Thanks again, Mark!

Oh, by the way - found the black Dodge 330. Not ready to convert to MOPAR Nation, but I did pick up that one for the set! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
70XR7 said:
Came home to find another ROAK from Mark today. Not sure how he does it, everytime I'm having a really bad day at work, I seem to come home to a toy car in the mail. This was a MB 1963 Hearse - not a JL, but fits into my collection of black paint/black wheels & rims set. Very cool! Thanks again, Mark!

Oh, by the way - found the black Dodge 330. Not ready to convert to MOPAR Nation, but I did pick up that one for the set! :thumbsup:
Congrats on the RAOK...and two thumbs up for Mark :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Ahhhh, what the hell, make it three thumbs :thumbsup: the guy deserves an extra hand!

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Hard not to like the guy when he's so good to everyone .... even if you can't trust him near your Hot Dog :p

Found two of those hearses today myself. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
70XR7 said:
Well, at least you're headed in the right direction! Great pickup's!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Sweeet Mark is one of the boards best. I am pretty sure he does more for board members then he does himself.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
And yet another one from the RAOK King himself, congrats on the Raok guys! That hearse is definately a nice piece, I don't collect many MBs but I even have one of those in my collection.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
70XR7 said:
......I'm having a really bad day at work, I ...come home to a car.......a 1963 Hearse .....
Hmmmmmmmmmm, sounds like a bad omen to me. Come home from a bad day at work to find a hearse waiting for you??? :devil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts