Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Why are you riding this guy's ass?
to prove a point. just getting tired of fakes. if i am wrong than i will say i am sorry but if you are gonna lay out a line of BS that you thought these were awesome and that is why you bought than you only got them because you thought they were rare and could turn a $.

·
Registered
175 Posts
to prove a point. just getting tired of fakes. if i am wrong than i will say i am sorry but if you are gonna lay out a line of BS that you thought these were awesome and that is why you bought than you only got them because you thought they were rare and could turn a $.

I really doubt the point you were trying to prove is the one you made. I'd tell you to pound sand.

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
I really doubt the point you were trying to prove is the one you made. I'd tell you to pound sand.
he never intended to keep the cars
just got them because he thought they were rare
returned them after he got the info he was after saying they were not chase pieces.
yeah i think i got my point across.

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
We all got your point in your first post.
You're very passionate diecast, but life is too short to let it ruin your day...day two now actually.

Just enjoy your great collection and don't let these little things get to ya. It ain't worth your time!

LMX :wave:

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
We all got your point in your first post.
You're very passionate diecast, but life is too short to let it ruin your day...day two now actually.

Just enjoy your great collection and don't let these little things get to ya. It ain't worth your time!

LMX :wave:
it's cool it will not ruin my day or get to me :thumbsup:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts