Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
I'm glad to see that Series 3 is finally turning up. Finding an "Ultra" would be gravy on top of finding many of these cars - I already found some several months ago, but there are still a bunch I'd like to find. Oh, and that Eldo is the standard car, but it looks GREAT in that color so you're not out anything (I have it in both colors, the only Series 3 I have two of).

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Yes, I assume the car would still be on the pegs if it wasn't in the reddish spectrum.
Hope to be proven wrong.

But let's be truthful. Very few of us would leave a possible chase.
Even I might, BUT it would be used for trade bait or sold CHEAP, like 10 bucks or less.

Now a raw might be something different. Hard to resist making a couple hundos.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yes, I assume the car would still be on the pegs if it wasn't in the reddish spectrum.
Hope to be proven wrong.

But let's be truthful. Very few of us would leave a possible chase.
Even I might, BUT it would be used for trade bait or sold CHEAP, like 10 bucks or less.

Now a raw might be something different. Hard to resist making a couple hundos.
Heard that. I wouldn't leave a chase. Nope, no way. Trade bait for sure. If you'd judge me for that, then you don't have enough to do to keep yourself busy.

"Why'd you buy it?"

C'mon man........ Couple of guys here deserve raspberries. Nice Eldo, BTW.

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Would love to see that color out of the blister if you get a second.
my bet it was returned along with the other one he thought was a chase or he would have posted the pics out of the clam shell. like i brought up before these cars were only bought because it was thought to have value.
if you wanna get a car because you think it is a chase fine but don't make a story you got it because you collect too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts