Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
The place that does all of Hyperdrive's stuff is very good, very cheap and fast too! They just did my Xray TC for me and they are the only anodizing place I have seen that can get the layshaft the same as all the other alumn on the car as its made of a different type. It matches perfect.

I tried to upload pics but they are too big and my gallery isnt working right for somereason. It tells me they are too small!

EA

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Guys, Eric, I love that red, I would assume that is Hyperdrive red? It would look good on my Aggressor

Beach

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
EAMotorsports said:
The place that does all of Hyperdrive's stuff is very good, very cheap and fast too! They just did my Xray TC for me and they are the only anodizing place I have seen that can get the layshaft the same as all the other alumn on the car as its made of a different type. It matches perfect.

I tried to upload pics but they are too big and my gallery isnt working right for somereason. It tells me they are too small!

EA
EA only upload one pic at a time.. I have this issue when trying to do 2 or three at one time..

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
BEACH said:
Thanks Guys, Eric, I love that red, I would assume that is Hyperdrive red? It would look good on my Aggressor

Beach
Probably would help it go a little faster to,LOL.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts