RCH SPEC Stock
Stadium Trucks
EDM GBX STOCK
LEGENDS
1st entry $25, additional class entry(same driver) $15

Awards for all in A-Mains
Top 3 in B-mains
Winners of all lower mains

Race prizes from various manufacturers expected as well.

RCH is located on Rt. 9 in South Glens Falls, NY
Just south of downtown Glens Falls, or 5 miles north of I-87 exit 17N, in the Midtown Shopping Center.
Phone 518-792-7272​

·
Registered
706 Posts
I can't wait & with no other big races planned on that weekend that I'm aware of, the turn out should be awesome. This is always a great race and the track is better than ever. Hopefully everyone will have recovered from their sleep deprivation test at the snowbirds to make this the best year ever. :thumbsup:

John

·
Registered
706 Posts
Count me in for 19T. Tried it out for the first time last Saturday night with some help from The Jet (thanks Bret). What a blast!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
*****BREAKING NEWS*****​

The Adirondack Carpet Oval Challenge is now an N.E.O.T. tour event.

The Northeast Oval Tour, which made a stop here last summer, is a touring point series that travels to tracks from Maine to Pennsylvania.

Saturday March 3rd will feature the N.E.O.T. classes(1/10 DD Pro-Stock, 1/10 DD Sportsman Stock, 1/10 DD 19T, and SK's), plus our local RCH Spec Stock, EDM's, Trucks and Legends.

More information on the N.E.O.T. can be found at http://www.nicks-simworld.com/NEOT/ and http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?t=171562

·
Registered
489 Posts
I have a real job Sunday -Thursday, so BigMike will not be able to make it for the challenge. We had this same issue last year with the Sunday races and thought this year would be different!!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Big_Mike said:
I have a real job Sunday -Thursday, so BigMike will not be able to make it for the challenge. We had this same issue last year with the Sunday races and thought this year would be different!!!
OK. All those who responded are in favor of running the whole show on Saturday March 3, so that's the way we'll go. Same open(9am) and start time(1:30pm).
I will print new flyers and edit previous posts. Thanks all for your input.

·
Registered
97 Posts
sounds like there wont be many trucks on sunday or is that cars ar buggies or crucks or truggies god i am so confused, lol rch and neot is a great combo cant wait thanks for trying ken we still love ya

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Okay. I didn't think the Sunday date would be such a problem, but since it seems to be here are the other 2 options.

Run all on Saturday the 3rd. Pit space would be 2 entries per table or 4 feet of bench space per entry. This way we have pit space for 47. So if we got our usual 25-30 guys plus 15-20 from out of town we would be full. Some of you could plan on bringing tables, chairs and lead cords if you have them in case there is a big turnout.

OR

Run the Truck, EDM, Legends portion of the Carpet Oval challenge the following Saturday night, along with the regular program for Pro-Stock, SPEC etc.

Let me know which most of you prefer, either here or at the track tonight, and I will post the final plan on Hobbytalk Sunday nigt or Monday.

Thanks for your input.
:wave:

1 - 20 of 96 Posts